Sunday, May 31, 2009

Divine Appointment

"Have you ever had a coincidence, which was so special that it seemed like God was in it? A divine appointment is ‘a meeting’ which was inspired and God led. God is sovereign; He is all knowing and all-powerful." -byfaith

It is amazing how one divine appointment can create or turn into more divine appointments for others.

For me it all started when I got an email from a customer......someone had an issue with the checkout and wanted me to call them. Usually we handle everything over the internet, but for some reason I felt drawn to call her, so I did.

As I took a deep breath, (expecting an irate person ready to vent) instead, I hear a pleasant Hello on the other end of the line. Joleen, as happy as could be, understanding and sweet, chatted with me on how to fix this issue.

I explained that I noticed that her email was marked urgent. She said, Oh yes, I marked it urgent because I am leaving in a few minutes to go to the hospital to see my son who was in a tragic accident, and I didn't want to miss out on the coupon! All I could think of was.....hang up and go, why are you talking to me!!! Our coupon is not that important. But now I realize this was a divine appointment for me, one that could possible help her son Cole.

Let me just start by saying this is not about me......it is all about the miracles that God unfolds right before our eyes every moment of every day. To be witness to these miracles is humbling and such a blessing.

I never thought God could and or would use me to spread the Word and Love of Christ. So I am honored and blessed to have this opportunity to share with you " “turning coal (a bad situation) into diamonds for Christ”.

If you let it, this could be one our your many "divine appointments.

Our purpose for this blog is to inspire others, be witness to Cole's miracle as he progresses in his healing.

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment